Thursday, July 22, 2010

STMC Meeting - Ghostbusters


Wow, what an amazing meeting again! I could remember Pala's ghost story - during his childhood, happened in his school days... I wish I could hear him describing those frightening moments again...

Anyway, the table topics given for today are:
1- What is your favourite ghost movie? why?
2- Have you ever dreamt of the ghost after you've watched a ghost movie?
3- Did you ever wish to see spirits? Ghosts? Why?
4- What is the scariest ghost story you've ever heard?
5- Have you seen a ghost before? Explain.
6- Do you like to watch thriller/scary movies? Why?
7- There are many kinds of ghost, which one you fear the most?
8- Have you encountered possessed person before? If not, why do you think some people are being possessed by evil spirits?

I agree some of the topics are quite difficult as some people never experienced it before.
So, how are you going to tell us your scary story within 2 minutes? :)

No comments: