Yea! Ghostbusters! Which means anything about paranormal / extra-ordinary experience.
Did I ever encounter one? Hmm...to be frank, I've never seen any nor able to really see one, but I've had "indirect" real-life experience and heard some "woooooo-brrrrrrr" stories before....
This is one of my real-life experiences:
"My family spent a few days in my father's village, and the house is located down the hill. There was no electricity, that means no TV to watch and thus early night sleep. While some of us were already in a deep sleep in the midst of the faint jungle symphony, I was not. Then there was this loud-throaty sound from the distance. I kept on listening to it as it became softer and softer. I knew that it's getting nearer....... Suddenly...."
Ops! You have to come and get the continuation from me ;)
Do you have any goose-bump-feeling kind of weird story? Come and share with us!
We can't wait to hear interesting ghost stories from you :)
Looking forward to see you all! ^_^
Theme: "Ghostbusters"
Venue: Anisotropic Room, Silterra
Date: 22nd July 2010
Time: 12.30 - 2.00pm

No comments:
Post a Comment